Students will need to bring their HOME INSTRUMENTS and their concert music (regardless of whether they usually use their stand-partner's music--always plan for the unexpected!) unless another arrangement has been made with their director.
- 3:20 - BHS Chamber Orchestra Dress Rehearsal
- 5:20 - 7th & 8th Grade Attendance, HS Viola Attendance
- 6:00 - 5th & 6th Grade Attendance
- 7:30 - High School Attendance
Please enter through the Gym/Auditorium doors and escort them to their designated homeroom where they should check in with a parent chaperone and unpack their instrument soone of our wonderful high school helpers can tune their instruments. Their chaperones will take them to the auditorium when it is time to sit down and will remain with them throughout the concert. Students must sit with their ensemble throughout the performance. Parents may pick them up at the homeroom where they dropped them off at the conclusion of the concert.
HS Orchestra –
- Orchestra Dresses and Tuxes. Black socks/hose & black dress shoes. Holiday accessories permitted.
- Gentlemen: Black Dress Pants, black belt, white button-down shirt, dark tie. Black shoes, black socks. Holiday accessories permitted.
- Ladies: Black Dress Pants – if you wear a black skirt it MUST reach below the knee when you are seated. White button-down shirt or blouse. Black shoes, no flip-flops. Holiday accessories permitted :)
We are in need of parent chaperones for our ensembles! If you are willing to help us out, please sign up here using SignUpGenius. This insures that children can be moved smoothly from point A to point B and perform their very best. You will not miss anything and will get to see behind-the-scenes to boot.
Looking forward to sharing all of our childrens' accomplishments with you! A very Happy Holiday Season to you and your family!
- Mrs. Carrie Singler